Thursday 10 March 2011

[Mage: the Awakening & Vampire the Requiem] What do you want to see in the chronicle - and open discussion

So far for myself, I am about half way through statting up my Changeling setting, and it is of course coming to it's end. Exalted will be started and I will do the odd story of vampire.

 

But to help with ideas for plots,

 

What do you guys want to see in a Vampire game and Mage? Already I think we have a sort of theme for Vampire, but I would like some suggestions from you guys, or at least what the political aims of the coterie is.

 

As for mage what sort of stuff do you want to get out of it? I plan for a game based around magical revolution in the face of ancient mysteries. So there are elements from the Matrix, Pi, the Books of Magic, the Invisibles, Dark City, Neverwhere and I am also now looking at how to incorporate ideas from Inception.

No comments:

Post a Comment